Re: [NTLK] notepad: error -10606 Problem Solved!

From: pytheas_at_helmug.gr
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 15:01:42 PST

Greetings from greece! Guess what? I've found my way through the problem!
Here's how:

I've thought that since the problem was with the memory card, the newton
would work properly if I removed it! Indeed, without the card, the notepad
application run flawlessly! When I re-entered the card, the os notified me
that there was an error -10606, and that the card should be erased if I
wanted to use it! I pressed the erase button, and voila, no more errors!!!
:-)

Thank you all for your time!

Take care,

Angelo