Re: [NTLK] Downloading with Courier

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 11:01:23 PST

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:28:07 -0600, Nathan Turnage wrote:
> I can't even get that far. I click and nothing happens.

I fixed a related bug in ntox 1.8.2 and Courier 0.7.2. You might want
to try these versions. Let me know if it still doesn't work.

> And when I
> click on links from wired.com they simply reload the page. Frustrating.

There seems to be still a bug in the Courier cache where it shows an
old cache entry instead of loading the new page. Tapping on the reload
button however loads the new page.

Do you have some URLs so I can reproduce this?

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html