[NTLK] No more connectivity.

From: Wiley Wiggins (weevil_at_wileywiggins.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 08:22:50 PST

I'm having the exact same problem minus airport extreme. Since
upgrading to Panther I can no longer get an address from DHCP server on
my newt. I'm using software base station on the iMac. I can't figure
out what is wrong. It's so bad that I finally just gave up and put my
newt up on a shelf. I can still connect to escale over airport... but
no internet.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html