Re: [NTLK] No more connectivity.

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 08:47:03 PST

Maybe a foolish question, but have you tried enabling that websharing
service in the Network Utility? It looks like that will do the trick.

-Nate

Wiley Wiggins wrote:
-> I'm having the exact same problem minus airport extreme. Since
-> upgrading to Panther I can no longer get an address from DHCP server on
-> my newt. I'm using software base station on the iMac. I can't figure
-> out what is wrong. It's so bad that I finally just gave up and put my
-> newt up on a shelf. I can still connect to escale over airport... but
-> no internet.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html