Re: [NTLK] NEWTIE AWARD VOTING 2003

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2003 - 09:19:55 PST

>Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:44:15 -0500
>Subject: [NTLK] NEWTIE AWARD VOTING 2003
>From: This Old Newt <rich_at_thisoldnewt.net>
>
>The Newtie Awards 2003
>
>Hurry by and Visit This Old Newt to Vote for your favorites of 2003 in
>Newtonia.
>
>Voting will go through the Holidays
>
>www.thisoldnewt.com

Done. And I feel so much better now!

DJV.

P.S.: What I'd love to see in the list of nominees for Newtie Awards 2004:
- a drum pad app, where you can save the pattern and use custom samples
(think Roland 404 or Groovebox),
- a karaoke player/midi player app,
- software synth stuff,
- a Gameboy-emulator, allowing porting legally owned classic Gameboy games
to our MPs,
- a Newton app/package index website (gotta get more out of already
existing packages).

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html