Re: [NTLK] Looking for an easier way to access the Namecard notes

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 07:45:45 PST

on 12/30/03 6:35 AM, TheCraigLaw_at_aol.com at TheCraigLaw_at_aol.com wrote:

> ...does anyone know of an app that makes accessing the notepad portion of
> namecards a little less cumbersome? Like maybe adding a button on the card
> itself?

How do you normally access the notes? I guess that maybe I'm not
understanding your request. Are you talking about just viewing notes that
already exist, or creating new notes?

If you just want to view notes you've already made, view your names using
the "All Info" view, available in the "Show" menu. This will show any notes
you have entered, and simply tapping on the note text will open the edit
view.

If you are talking about adding new notes, then I'm afraid that multiple
taps is the only way to go. I don't know of any extra package or extension,
including those that allow for quick viewing of cards, that allow for
single-tap entry of notes data--although I would love to be proved wrong,
and I'm sure that just saying it isn't possible is the fastest way to find
out how it's possible. ;-) (somebody will now pipe up, telling me how wrong

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland