Re: [NTLK] Newtway connector

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Wed Dec 31 2003 - 07:49:00 PST

You will have even better results (i.e. over 50 auctions) looking for
English layout keyboards if you search for "palm iii keyboard" instead of
"Stowaway" or "m100." Of course, you then need to skip over the occasional
GoType keyboard, but you'll still have better results...

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 13:43:05 +0100, Oliver Brose wrote:

>>Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:24:27 -0500 (EST)
>>From: "Doug Parker" <doug_at_ispinn.com>
>
>Doug wrote:
>
>>Search for a model m100. There're dozens available on eBay.
>
>Me wrote:
>
>> I cannot get my
>> > hands on the keyboard it doesn't make much sense. There seem to be
tons on
>> > Stowaways for each handheld under the sun, but the palm ones are not
to be
>> > seen anywhere.
>
>Doug has a very valuable hint there! If you have not been successful
searching for Stowaway Keyboards, try searching for m100 keybpoards
instead. There's a seller on eBay Germany who has 100+ of them in stock.
While these are not of the Stowaway brand and of course feature a German
layout I hope they will function. I have ordered one and will of course
give feedback to the list as soon as I have it as well as my Newtway.

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html