[NTLK] dlink question...

From: Shane Hunter (shane_at_gracelandfruit.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 14:32:56 PST

Hi all!

I just purchased a Dlink Air DWL-650 and downloaded all the (I think) pkg's
needed to use the card. **BUT** when I insert the card, Newton (2000u)
states the card isn't recognized. Tapping Card replies to me that there is
no card inserted. The "link" light comes on on the card.

I've seen reference to the 802.11 wavelan pkg, but can't find it on UNNA
(unless it's the Lucent Wavelan, of which I've tried both versions to no
avail).

I've searched the archive to no avail. Any help in this matter would be
greatly appreciated!

Here is a list of the Extensions installed (internally)

-Internet Setup
-NIE Ethernet
-Newton Devices
-Farallon Enet