[NTLK] Newton icon appearing every so often

From: Robert JA Basilio Jr. (boojie_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 14:50:51 PST

Just got new batteries for my eMate. How come the Newton icon appears every
so often in the top middle of the screen, every three or so seconds? Is
there a fix for this? Is this a software problem?

Another problem: the lower latch of my eMate's PCMCIA card cage broke off.
Is this the reason why every time I insert a PC CF card adapter my eMate
restarts? But how come it doesn't restart if I use an Ethernet or a modem
card? Thanks.=20

Robert=20
=8B=8B=8B=8B=8B=8B=8B
"The only gift is giving to the poor; / All else is exchange."
=8B Thiruvalluvar, poet (c. 30 BCE)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html