Re: [NTLK] Toshiba PC Card with ATA Support

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 11:02:24 PST

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 10:36:34AM -0800, L A GREEN wrote:
> YES, the keyword here is options.

I think Peter Cameron might have been missing the idea that the whole
card doesn't have to be active at once. Activating a "Verne, Jules"
store to get to the copy of "Master of the World" you're reading on the
bus, then closing it and activating "Games - Strategy" in order to play
NewtChess.... Basically, 5G means never having to swap cards again.

--
11. I will be secure in my superiority. Therefore, I will feel no need to prove
    it by leaving clues in the form of riddles or leaving my weaker enemies