Re: [NTLK] Is there a Newtonscript tutorial?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Feb 08 2003 - 23:33:22 PST

on 09/02/03 02:15, tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net at tfbiii_at_nbscomputers.net wrote:

> How about just uploading it to UNNA?
>
> Fred

Victor just posted that he just got a CD that has a copy of it. Even though,
I will put it on my web server anyway.

-Laurent.

buzzword-compliant: [also `buzzword-enabled'] Used (disparagingly) of
products that seem to have been specified to incorporate all of this month's
trendy technologies. Key buzzwords that often show up in buzzword-compliant
specifications as of 2001 include `XML', `Java', `peer-to-peer',
`distributed', and `open'.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html