Re: [NTLK] Is there a Newtonscript tutorial?

From: Allan, Ray (RAY_ALLAN_at_solectron.co.uk)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 00:27:02 PST

Laurent,

that would be great if you could make the ProgNewtUsingWin available
as the one on UNNA has bad CRC errors in all the Win files. I wonder
if someones making a statement!

Ray

PS. Hi to the group, I've recently aquired an H1000 at version 1.3 and
made up a serial cable, and am now hooked on these things.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html