Re: [NTLK] Utilities, Applications

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 02:18:54 PST

Rhonda
We can Speak Text/MacInTalk be obtained from?
Thanks in advance
Tony
(snip)
4. Speak Text/MacInTalk: this really freaks some people out, but I find
it very useful to have my newton speak the text of a meeting or todo
alarm right after the alarm sound itself. (Which, incidentally, I have
set to "bingely-bingely-beep!" ;-) Can you spot the reference?)

5. BigNotes: increases the size limit of notepad notes. I took my class
notes on my Newt, so this was essential.

-Rhonda

--
 (snip)
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html