[NTLK] Frozen Newton

From: Suannp_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 21:49:42 PST

I'm fairly new to this list. What is the following email referring to?
Thanks, Su

<< Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:31:53 -0800

From: Woo <vitcitylb_at_mail.earthlink.net>

Subject: Re: [NTLK] Frozen Newton

GEEZ, NOT THIS CR_at_P AGAIN, LISTERS, PLEASE READ THE ARCHIVE. THIS IS

UNSUPPORTED BY THE 'knowledgenavagator', GET A WORKING UNIT MADE

FIRST, UNLESS YOU BOUGHT THE RIGHTS FROM ORIGINAL JAPANESE MAKERS.

MAKE SURE A THIRD-PARTY GETS THE FUNDS NOT THIS so-called Newton

seller, who still hasn't donated a penny to any Newton-cause but

itself. Sheeshhhh.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html