Re: [NTLK] Modems?

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 21:52:52 PST

"Joshua Braddock" <joshua.braddock_at_sendit.nodak.edu> wrote:

> Where can i get a list of supported pcmcia modems?

   I've found that most modems will work so long as they aren't "Winmodems". I've used several modems with my Newtons including several 3Coms, a Zoom V90, a Newton modem, and several Motorolas. My favourite is the Motorola Power 144 (mostly because it doesn't draw much power and works beautifully with my cell phone).

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html