[NTLK] The Exclusive Newton Epistle

From: Haywood Floyd (haywoodfloyd_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Feb 17 2003 - 19:07:42 PST

Follow Newtonians,

The $teved discussions and Apple MP iReplacements have
been well covered and will no doubt continue to be.
This piece was written on my green Confidant whilst
seated on the throne, which is testament to its
extraordinary convenience and ability but probably
reflective of this note's importance.

Our international community continues to be vibrant,
thanks to the Victors, Pauls, Hiroshi(s), Grants,
Franks & many others. A clear testament to the special
green soul that lives on.

Oh, Laurent why are your dam sigs so long? My digest
archive is full of them. 87.6% (asof yesterday) of the
time they're longer than your "I've never but ..."
messages. None the less, I'm sure your posts are
appreciated by the list.

Since you've all come this far, I should get to the
point.

Stevo's Company reputedly spent many more than a few
hundred million dollars on our green friend and then
made it a limited editon by unceremoniously
terminating production.

All that just for us. Thanks $teve!

BFN, Haywood

P.S. OoW, nothing exceeds like excess - can always
make a green brick extension to your house ;-)

[EOF]