Re: [NTLK] The Exclusive Newton Epistle

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 13:10:01 PST

On top of his 'throw-away' gift, we should be allowed to use his jet and
shine our green screens thru every window while we buzz his mansion. :-)

Green brick extension?
..talk about a 'green room'. :-o
------------------
>Stevo's Company reputedly spent many more than a few
>hundred million dollars on our green friend and then
>made it a limited editon by unceremoniously
>terminating production.
>
>All that just for us. Thanks $teve!
>
>BFN, Haywood
>
>P.S. OoW, nothing exceeds like excess - can always
>make a green brick extension to your house ;-)

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html