[NTLK] FS: MP2100 ( Upgrade ) with goodies

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 01 2003 - 15:04:39 EST

Hi Folks -

I have recently made some purchases that require me to unload one of my
MessagePads. The unit that I am offerings is a MessagePad 2000 ( with
Apple upgrade ), original stylus, Hayes 33.6 fax/modem card, 20 MB
Smart memory card, Newton AC adapter and an official Newton leather
case.

This has been my own personal unit and performs flawlessly. There is
one tiny imperfection on the screen that does not affect the operation.
The unit has all of it covers and latches. There are some minor
abrasions on the cover. The rechargeable battery seems to hold a decent
charge, but I can make no guarantee about it's condition. The back
light is still strong. Overall, I would classify this MessagePad's
condition as being very good to excellent.

This is a first class system that can serve as a solid primary unit or
a superb back up. I am asking $100.00 plus $10.00 for shipping anywhere
to the US. If the actual shipping cost is higher, I'll cover the
difference.

I am not a professional seller. I have made a few of my private pieces
available to list members, and all of the buyers have been very happy
with their purchases. I will guarantee that all of the representations
that I have made here are accurate. Feel free to contact me directly
with any questions. My preferred method of payment is PayPal. Thanks.

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html