Re: [NTLK] first real problem

From: Daniel Vokes (dvokes_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 02 2003 - 16:32:57 EST

On Thursday, January 2, 2003, at 09:16 pm, Nicolas Krizan wrote:

> Hello
>
> I've been using my MP2000 for well over a year now (nothing
> complicated,
> just light and basic stuff) without any trouble whatsoever. A couple of
> weeks ago my memory card accidentally came unmounted while I was
> carrying
> around the Newton. I put the card back in, switched the Newton on and
> got
> a strange error message concerning NewtonWorks and drawings...

unlucky

> What has happened, and what can I do about it? First of all I want to
> get
> rid of the annoying =BBUntitled drawing=AB, secondly I would of course
> like=
>
> to get the drawing fuction back into shape without destroying any info
> on
> my Newt.
>
> If the solution is in the faq, please say so and I will look there.

well, i am not the best person to listen to, but when ejecting a card i
am often told that the newton still needs the card otherwise data being
used will die! so this is what has happened. If possible you could
restore newton works but i am not completely sure on a solution, only
the problem.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html