Re: [NTLK] Timer app

From: Daniel Vokes (dvokes_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 03 2003 - 04:45:52 EST

On Friday, January 3, 2003, at 03:30 am, David Golden wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a timer application that will allow the user to
> select the alarm tone? I have the basic Timer app right now, but it
> only has one, unpleasant tone and it seems to want to sound off every
> 30 seconds. Not very conducive to peaceful meditation :-( . TIA.
>
> Dave

  Well, kind of I found an excellent app, you can also record an alarm
using the microphone.
The web site is: http://www.fivespeed.com/ and the package is called
Wake Up Call, you may also want to look at dash board, this is
excellent too. Although all products are shareware. I don't think it
has a timer in it, but it may do, I will have a look later.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html