Re: [NTLK] Forum?

From: This Old Newt (rich_at_thisoldnewt.net)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 12:01:26 EST

> Wesley

There have been several incarnations of Forums over the years. None ever get much
traffic. I canned my forums three to four years ago.

Forums cant be read with a Newton (well) You can get this list via most Newton Mail
programs.

Guess its just the Nature of the beast.

BTW Setting Filter options in most mail programs can dump all mail with NTLK in the
subject into a folder for you and you can read NTLK at your leasure.

Keep the Green™

Rich
This Old Newt
www.thisoldnewt.net
Updated and Fresh Newton Information & Entertainment 1997-2003

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html