[NTLK]

From: Daniel Vokes (dvokes_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 11:11:13 EST

"So we went to Atari and said, 'Hey, we've got this amazing thing, even
built with some of your parts, and what do you think about funding us?
Or we' ll give it to you. We just want to do it. Pay our salary, we'll
come work for you.' And they said, 'No.' So then we went to
Hewlett-Packard, and they said, 'Hey, we don't need you. You haven't
got through college yet.'"
(Apple Computer Inc. founder Steve Jobs on attempts to get Atari and
H-P interested in his and Steve Wozniak's personal computer.)

( http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~mpj23/jokes/quotes.htm )

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html