Re: [NTLK] Forum?

From: Wesley Walls (wwalls_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 14:56:00 EST

Well, if it takes 100 emails a day in your inbox to remind you guys of
this resource, so be it. As for me (and anyone else here who agrees),
I'm go to begin participating in one of the established forums. While
I would enjoy the information and discussion, the email barrage is
totally unnecessary and unacceptable for me personally.

Wesley

p.s. I do concur, however, with the one benefit of being able to
peruse emails off-line.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html