Re: [NTLK] NCU & OS X

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 20:41:14 EST

I'd be very interested in the exact method of "re-installing NCU under
Classic". I'm having the same problem. Maybe a step-by-step would be
helpful to those of us unaccustomed to aposable brains.

Like those cows in the Gary Larson FAR SIDE cartoon, here we sit,
hearing folks say "hey, why dontcha just re-install NCU under Classic",
and we just turn to each other and blink.

Mark

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html