Re: [NTLK] Forum

From: bettyy_at_earthlink.net
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 22:25:09 EST

Hi Steve,

For some reason I thought you were here in "the beginning." I rarely post,
but I've been on this list for a long time.

After Planet Newton, a backup list on Yahoo was created and it still
exists. There was discussion of putting the whole list on Yahoo but Yahoo
has a habit of pulling the plug if it's rules aren't followed to a T. I
won't go into details, but there are discussions that occur on this list
that our leaders thought Yahoo would not approve of. Then Victor stepped
forward to be the list father and host the list on private servers. Victor
has spoken and said that the only format that he can do is email.

Therefore, end of story on the movement of this list.

Hope that helps.

Betty
mailto:bettyy_at_earthlink.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html