Re: [NTLK] Forum

From: Steve Vander Ark (vderark_at_bccs.org)
Date: Sun Jan 05 2003 - 23:06:58 EST

> Hi Steve,
>=20
> For some reason I thought you were here in "the beginning." =20

I have been a NewtonTalk member since way back when. And I've been a =
Newton
owner almost since it came out. I was even writing for Intelligent =
Newton
magazine, but they pulled the plug before my stuff was published. So I'm =
not
a newbie, not to the Newton and not to this list.=20

Thanks to those of you who explained their impression of why things are =
the
way they are. Your irritation is pretty obvious, which is too bad. Your
prejudice against an alternative point of view is sad, given what is
generally such an overwhelming attitude of helping and supporting each =
other
that's found around here. You do realize, don't you, that this keeps =
coming
up because there is a real problem with this list for some of us? But as =
you
so clearly and firmly state, this is the end of the discussion, so you =
can
relax now.

Steve Vander Ark
Having to get used to being a pariah, I suppose

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html