Re: [NTLK] Newton Page on Apple is now Active!!

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Jan 08 2003 - 01:57:48 EST

on 1/7/03 9:46 PM, Hennessy, Kevin F (Kevin F) at kfhennessy_at_lucent.com
wrote:

> Well the Apple Store site was down prior and during the Job keynote. Maybe
> they did some spring cleaning too while they were off the air.

I never knew that Apple took the name offline. It seems that once a year or
so, (about MacWorld??) somebody makes this "discovery" that the newton.com
domain still works. Actually, as has been pointed out, it merely redirects
you to Apple. It's been doing that for years now, to the best of my
knowledge. Now, if you go there, and suddenly find Newton info, now _that's_
news! ;-)

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland