Re: [NTLK] Changing default area code

From: Paul Braun (splendor_at_ctgonline.org)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 12:47:37 EST

On 9 Jan 2003, at 12:37, victor_at_newtontalk.net wrote:

> Default area code setting is set in your default worksite profile,
> which is in Owner's Info.

Have "Paul Braun" set to both my home and work numbers, using
219 area code. I've deleted both "home" and "work" generic
profiles.

Hitting "add new person" still brings up a template with 312 as the
area code.

> Don't know about the Names font issue - it's possible that it just
> always uses Casual. I don't think I've ever seen it use anything
> else...
>
> -Victor
I can live with that.

Thanks.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
splendor_at_ctgonline.org

"A computer without a Microsoft operating system is like a dog
without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."

Quote from Microsoft Programmers' Guide: "If it ain't broke,
it needs more 'features'."

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html