Re: [NTLK] nSync (or should it be NewtSync)

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 14:20:44 EST

FYI, I filed a bug against NewtSync (#5) a while ago to make sure that=20=

the Newton version matches the Mac version, and display an error if it=20=

doesn't. Also there's another bug (#24) which requests the ability to=20
install packages from NewtSync, which would most likely involve some=20
changes to NewTen or something. So hopefully if the newest verison of=20
NewtSync isn't found, it can offer to install it for you.

John Anderson
everchanging

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html