Re: [NTLK] Newton Connection Utilities Replacement?

From: Brian Pearce (bpearce_at_cloud9.net)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 19:57:43 EST

> I had Newton Connection Utilities working great with Jaguar 10.2.2
> under Classic with AppleTalk activated. Now that I've updated to
> 10.2.3, NCU says that AppleTalk is not activated and the Chooser won't
> let me make AppleTalk active within Classic.

When this happened to me, I found the solution was to boot into OS 9
and make sure AppleTalk was switched on there, through the "AppleTalk"
Control Panel (and not just through the Chooser). When I went back into
Classic (after rebooting into OS X), everything worked just fine.

BRIAN/bpearce_at_cloud9.net

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html