[NTLK] email storage

From: Robert JA Basilio Jr. (boojie_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 12 2003 - 12:34:33 EST

Hi All =8B=20

I use Simple Mail 4.3. How do I download mail, read, and store it on a PC
storage card now that my internal drive is loaded with packages already?

Tried downloading mail through my Newton this morning and it said my
internal drive was full although it downloaded two of my seven email
messages which I now can neither find nor read.

Thanks.=20

Robert=20

=8B=8B=8B=8B=8B=8B=8B
If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of the
game, the stakes, and the quitting time.
=8B Chinese Proverb

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html