Re: [NTLK] WaveLAN Wireless Newton Setup Problems

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 09:30:33 EST

On the Newton, sounds like you're missing the NIE Ethernet package:
http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/software/Internet/NIE2/ENETSUP/enetsup.pkg

and/or the Newton Devices package:
http://www.unna.org/unna/apple/software/Internet/NIE2/ENETSUP/newtdev.pkg

If you do have the above two packages installed successfully, then you
most likely have the wrong version of Internet Setup installed.

As for AirPort setup, check out this excellent page that wasn't written
by me:

http://www.newtenlightment.de/support.html

-Victor