Re: [NTLK] OT Safari does damage...

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Tue Jan 14 2003 - 20:58:54 EST

Laurent,
I am using a G4 Silver Edition 800 MHz with 768 MB of RAM. The unit is
fairly new. I formatted the drive in Late November, installed OS X
1.1.5 at that time. I installed Jag. a week or so ago. it was then that
the 30 second delay appeared, right after the install. Jaguar was
installed over the previous OS X, not a reformat.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html