Re: [NTLK] Way to tell if Newton is Japanese?

From: victor_at_newtontalk.net
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 12:21:20 EST

There probably is, but I'm not sure that it would help you. NewtonOS was
never localized by Apple, but was done by Enfour Japan, and was a package
called UniFEP. This sometimes (always?) shipped as a 10MB card with all of
the localized stuff on it - I know because I have a UniFEP flash card that
still has the stickers on it, but was erased by the previous owner :(

Or, I should really should be talking about NLK, also by Enfour. I should
note that apparently none of these products are available outside of
Japan anymore.

Hope that helps.

-Victor