Re: [NTLK] OT Safari does damage...

From: Richard G. DAVIS (msys1_at_charter.net)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 12:31:17 EST

Hmmmm..... This comment suggests that the author has been out of touch for a
while.... ...perhaps. ??

For your information:

Steve Jobs is the chief executive at Apple and has been for several years.
He is chiefly responsible for driving the process of transition from MAC
native OS 9 to the UNIX based OS X.

As for 'crappy driver software', it is most likely that the HP software is
not the principle cause of the present difficulties, but rather the support
from the core system software in OS X.

Regards,
Richard.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html