[NTLK] ANN: LunaSuite Pro 2.1Bc353EN

From: Camillus Guhl (cam+newtontalk_at_spamcop.net)
Date: Sun Jan 19 2003 - 16:59:27 EST

LunaSuite Pro 2.1Bc353EN by Richard Li

1999 Lunatech put the LunaSuite source code in the public domain. Richard Li
(author of SysPatch) compiled version 2.1Bc353EN of Lunasuite Pro. There is no
release history or a list of bugs that have been fixed in this version (yet).
The last release from Lunatech was LunaSuite-Pro-2.1Bc350EN so according to the
version number and Richard Li this should be a different build. I did not
notice any specific bugfixes in this version but it runs quite stable on my
mp2100 though -10061 errors do occur more frequent than with other apps. As it
may be of general interest it can be downloaded on my site (with permisson of
the author and Peter Kaas from Lunatech):

http://newton.guhl.net/indexe.php?page=other&cat=lunasuite

Older versions of LunaSuite can be obtained at http://lunasuite.lunatech.com/,
Richard Li's Newton Software is available at
http://www.ee.cityu.edu.hk/~clli/software.html

Regards

Cam

--