Re: [NTLK] FMC -File Maker Companion

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 23:32:30 EST

im-wired_at_attbi.com wrote:

> Q. Anyone out there in Newtonland use this?
> Q. What does it do?
> Q. Is there an un-expired version I can download from somewhere?
> Q. Is this what's causing the error?

If the one you installed was d51, it won't work. I think that file's still
lurking in the mystery/ directory, I should get around to removing it.

Use this:

http://newyork.unna.org/unna/applications/database/FileMakerProCompanion-d31/

And keep in mind that it was totally unfinished, doesn't connect with FMP on
the Mac in ANY WAY, etc etc. Personally, when I was testing it I thought it
was pretty cool and actually usable, but as someone already mentioned, you
should probably look at FilePad instead:

http://www.everchanging.com/newton/filepad.html