Re: [NTLK] Ecartis limitations

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 23:37:22 EST

Scott Technoir wrote:
> hello List,
> this is a message mostly for Victor, maybe others would chime in. the
> problem is the message quoting limits. the threshold is 70% i believe.
> this is fine, but i find a lot [most] of my reply posts are being
> rejected. for example the last post i attempted bounced. i had indeed
> quoted 70% of the original message, but the actual amount was only 1 or
> 2 sentences. so if the message i reply to is very short, it becomes

eCartis is set to only enforce the 70% rule if the entire message body is over
21 lines long. So I don't think this is possible... not that I'm saying that
you're lying: every time that an overquote happens I get a copy of it in my
mailbox, but I usually just delete those. Next time it happens I'll save it
and have a look at what's going on.