Re: [NTLK] Cheap ethernet cards

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Wed Jan 22 2003 - 02:26:29 EST

on 1/20/03 5:49 PM, Michael L'Heureux at mlheureux_at_online.fr wrote:

> Not at all a bad price, still lots left, and best of all, compatible with
> the Newton.
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3710&item=2301909951&rd
> =1

I have what may be a silly question, but I have not been able to find an
answer to it. I would like to get one of these, but I would also like to get
double duty out of it, by using it in my wife's PowerBook 1400, running 8.6.
Does this 3Com 589ET card also work with MacOS, and if so, what extensions
would be necessary? I have been able to find zilch information about this
via Google or on drivers.com... TIA

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland