Re: [NTLK] Still have email problems

From: Nathanial Freitas (nathan_at_freitas.net)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 17:46:41 EST

Is it possible you are entering your password in wrong? Is there some odd
character in your password possibly that may not be converting from the
Newt correctly?

POP and IMAP email protocols don't need any custom scripts, as the
protocol is entirely standardized. However, the type of authentication
employed by the ISP can vary. Which ISPs are you using?

+Nathan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html