Re: [NTLK] Best way to move data and apps from 130 to 2100?

From: Ray Zschau (loco_1_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 16:15:44 EST

Is it possible to install NIE 2.0 packages to a card in a 130, for
transfer to a 2100? I currently have no dongle for the 2100, and
forgot to backup 2 of the NIE packages I needed before doing a hard
reset. I tried installing directly to a MP130 last night, so that I
could take that card and install it in my ethernet-disabled 2100, but
got a message saying I was unable to complete because of the 130's OS.
Of course this was after the package looked like it was going to
download with no problems.

Please let me know if there is any software that could help me download
a .pkg to a card without actually installing it to that MP...if that
actually makes any sense. Either that, or does someone happen to have
an extra dongle they'd be willing to sell for cheap?

-Ray

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html