[NTLK] HWR Works

From: Darrell Greenwood (lists1_at_telus.net)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 16:36:52 EST

I just went to
http://www.standalone.com/MessagePad/HWRWorks/content.html to get a
copy of HWR Works.

None of the download links work.

Does anybody know if this is temporary or permanent? Are there any
other sources for this file?

Many thanks,

Darrell

p.s.,

_Introduction_

FWIW, I just bought Micheal Kelly's mint Newton 2100 after running a
MP100 since it was new. The change to me is dramatic, many thanks to
the posters on this list for their extraordinary help as I have been
reading this list and archives madly trying to do a generation gap
jump. The things I have accomplished with the resource of this list
and archives would have been impossible otherwise (Ethernet to my
LAN, NCU sync, inexpensive flash cards, now going for wireless).

Cheers,

Darrell

--

Darrell Greenwood mailto:darrell.greenwood_at_telus.net Vancouver, BC http://www.nyx.net/~dgreenw/