Re: [NTLK] Netgear wireless stuff?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 18:59:02 EST

on 25-01-2003 10:32, Michael Blazer at m.blazer_at_utoronto.ca wrote:

> 2. Anyone have any experience with Netgear MR814 wireless router?
> Especially whether it can pass AppleTalk between the wired and wireless
> sides? I saw some good reports on the list about the MR314, and I'm not
> sure what the difference is, if any. (Maybe just the round plastic case
> instead of the rectangular metal of the MR314?)

No experience with the MR814, I do have a MR314 which I highly recommend
(and is often found quite cheap, I got it for US $80)
As far as I can see from the specs I think that the MR814 will do, but maybe
you can test it in the shop, or ask that you can return it in case it
doesn't work right in your setup?

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html