[NTLK] NewtSync - 10.2.3 - Oh, pkg?

From: Rodney Withers (mryendor_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 00:51:40 PST

Well, I downloaded NewtSync on my TiBook -- OS 10.2.3.
I launched NewtSync and selected the CONNECT button
and realized I do not have the NewtSync pkg on the
Newton.

Now, I do not have NCU on my TiBook so instead of
looking for a copy of NCU, I wanted to ask you all if
a OSX version of similar to NCU exists? If so, where
do I get it and the etc.

If not, would do you all recommend for me to setup the
TiBook with OS 10.2.3 to transfer pkgs, perform
backups, and etc?