Re: [NTLK] NewtSync - 10.2.3 - Oh, pkg?

From: Johnathon Suker (johnathon_at_suker.org)
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 19:41:07 PST

Sorry about the repost, I am having problems sending to the list and I
forgot the subject line.....

Along those lines,

I am looking for someone with source code that uses the DIL that would
be willing to share it.

I do not have much experience writing anything for the DILs, but since
they still work under Classic, I am trying to figure out how to write
for them.

Thanks,

Johnathon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html