[NTLK] New User Questions - MessagePad 120

From: srbarker_at_fuse.net
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 09:08:25 PST

I recently purchased a MessagePad 120 that is running NOS 1.3. A few new beginner questions...

1. Where can I purchase a cable to go from my MessagePad to my Windows PC - db9 to serial?

2. Where can I find the Newton Connection Utility and what versions of Windows will it run on?

3. is it possible to upgrade my MP to 2.0 and is there a document that describes how to do it?

4. is it possible to install the Grafitti HW recognizer on the MP?

Sorry for so many questions?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html