Re: [NTLK] Login Scripts

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Jul 01 2003 - 12:18:21 PDT

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 12:59:44 -0500, Nathan Turnage wrote:
> Thanks, that did help actually. The problem now is that when it is
> "Lookin up Host" it returns an error of "-16012". Anyone know what that
> means? Any help is appreciated.

That is a quite strange error... maybe it is a timeout? I had some
problems while testing which looked similar. The problem was that the
phone was not set up properly, I was testing with GPRS but the GPRS
access point setting was incorrect. Do you have the option to test with
a plain dialup connection, i.e. not GRPS?

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html