[NTLK] eMate flex cable

From: PCBman (pcbman_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 02:50:34 PDT

Hi All,

After much negotiation, I am almost ready to place an order for fabrication of the eMate flex cable.

Price is determined by how many I order.

How many I order is determined by demand.

I am determined to keep costs at or below $50 each.

I know that some of you have already emailed me with requests but that was some time ago now and you may have changed your minds.

In any case, I would like those of you who REALLY want to buy one or more, to email me with your request and quantity.

If you are just wishing, please do not email me. I would like to get a reasonably accurate measure of how many to order.

Please mail me:

pcbmanservice_at_ix.netcom.com

Subject: emate flex

Thanks,