Re: [NTLK] Recelled battery

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 02:00:01 PDT

------------------
Hi ferdi! Thanks Frank G., your points are accurate.
------------------
>opinion, let me show you my point of view.

Opinion??? What's wrong with facts?
------------------
>2100/1200=1.75.
>This is how the calculation of at my 75% better was derived.

Wrong calculation. 2100-1200=900. The actual difference is 900 mAh.,
which is 42.9% from the 2100 'end' capacity to the original 1200.
------------------
>Of course if someone, perhaps such as yourself, begins to sell batteries
>on ebay that have been recelled to 1450mah or 1800mah my auction would
indeed be incorrect.

Your claim is 2100 mAh., you're not selling anybody elses batts. Why do
you refer to others to compare how incorrect your auction is?
------------------
>As for battery production, you are incorrect on this count.

I too have 1998 dated batts., as others have stated, unless you refer to
the copy right date instead?
------------------
>It seems the1 year warranty that I offered was a little confusing to some.
>Let me elaborate: I offer a warranty that the battery pack will function
as such for 1 year from date of purchase from me.

Are you a business? Licensed and bonded by a third-party to uphold your
'legal claim'?
------------------
>I recell the batteries by splitting the pack at the original seams. This
has the advantage that it *looks* better upon completion.

There's somebody else's website with those instructions, it's in the
archive. What did you do with the 'white wire'?
Why didn't you post an actual picture? Or a 'demonstration picture'(item
in auction similar to pics)?
> and the benefit of selling it on ebay

'Caveat emptor' as eBay says.

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html