Re: [NTLK] newton with a disk drive?

From: lvr (lvrooy_at_iafrica.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 02:13:10 PDT

On 23 Jul 2003 Sascha typed:
--A few years ago I owned an HP 200LX, wonderful machine, by the way.

Mmm, fond memories. I was subscribed to the HP Palmtop Paper in the early
'90.s which use to mail out a diskette with a newsletter & other goodies a
few times a year for the LX, WITHOUT ever owning the machine, which was way
too expensive in my currency, indulge myself in all the wonderful things
possible (& used them in my dreams).
BTW, are LX's still available (2nd hand)? If they are as indistructible as
the 41 range from HP, they should still be a good second machine, and of
course, much cheaper.

Hope this is not too OT (Victor?). Maybe you can reply directly to me,
Sascha, or anybody else with news, for that matter.

Les
ZAR

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html